How does it work?
100% opt-in and of their choice, learners launch into a separate digital space to engage and reflect on the presented accredited ReflectCE nudge in a meaningful, substantive and practice-relevant manner to earn credit.
CMEfy is the bridge between a learning inspiration and a learner-initiated self-directed point of care activity. Each CMEfy link via CMEfy hosts is a pathway for learners to credit-earning opportunities.
- CMEfy links to ReflectCE to recommend a practice-related topic in a contextually relevant setting
- Learners must acknowledge the topic, or change/update based on their learning inspiration
- CMEfy’s technology combines the learner-confirmed topic, learner history, contextual and AI-based predicted keywords to recommend a search intent
- Learners must initiate the search, which performs an AI-based search of relevant nudges from ReflectCE - an internet point-of-care activity that offers continuing education credit to Dentists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Physicians and other members of the healthcare team.
- ReflectCE nudges are written by qualified professionals eg. clinicians, behavioral psychologists, and/or instructional designers.
- ReflectCE nudges are based on published research. ReflectCE ensures compliance with all accreditation guidelines. Disclosures of all in control of the nudge content are collected and provided to learners
- The ReflectCE reflection evaluation uses an AI-powered rule engine, a team of reviewers and text-based algorithms / natural language processing to ensure (and constantly refine) the learner is capturing a meaningful, substantive and relevant reflection.